10 Rainy Day Activities in SouthPark
Rain, rain, go away!
April showers bring May flowers, but that won't stop you from having a good time in SouthPark this spring. See 10 ways to avoid the rain and explore the neighborhood:
1) Get a shape up and premium shave at Knights of the Razor.
2) Grab the brunch bunch and make a reservation at one of SouthPark's favorite breakfast spots. Find your vibe using the Neighborhood Brunch Guide.
3) Enjoy a sweet treat and gourmet drink from Chez Marie, a French-style cafe and patisserie that will transport you to Paris.
4) Don't let the rain stop you from working out. Get moving at one of SouthPark's boutique fitness studios. Discover them all.
5) Find your zen with deep-healing massages, facials, and more at Palestra Spa.
6) Find your next favorite book at the SouthPark Regional Library, or participate in weekly activities, like Family Story Time or Paws to Read.
7) Sharpen your kitchen skills with cooking classes led by culinary experts at a Sur La Table.
8) Treat yourself to a facial at Clean Your Dirty Face, where new clients can get their first facial for $25.
9) Recover and rejuvenate with cryotherapy, infrared saunas, IV therapy, and more at iCryo.
10) Get your steps in at SouthPark Mall, home to dozens of places to dine and shop. From now through mid-May, be sure to snap a pic with the Wells Fargo Golf Tournament display.